Sometimes frequently, usually not, I write on various topics in my LinkedIn or Ruminations blog, usually with professional relevance but occasionally not.
Here are some recent LinkedIn blog posts:
- Notes On Clarity in IT Policy Practice: Harassment and Work Environments
- Ravioli, Support, Triangles, & Bridges
- Why is this IT different from all other ITs?
- Network neutrality: Who’s involved? What’s the issue? Why should campuses give a darn?
- Spheros, the IT Squeeze, and EdTech Innovation
- Control: It's Over
- Carrots, Pigs, Hyphens, Style, & Boston Red Lights
- Three Fallacies: Optimal Diet, Best Practices, and Key Indicators
- Mystery/Mastery, Knowledge as Power, Long Distance Calls, and the Voss Admonition
- National IT Organizations for Higher Education: Evolution, Roles, Prospects
Earlier, I also blogged on EDUCAUSE's behalf -- those posts are archived at http://www.educause.edu/blog/1092.